Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been stationary for a while doing the Daddy daycare roll in full swing. I finally got a chance to try out some new equipment. It may be very interesting this year if I get a chance to race at any events.
More to come.

Orin

N

·
0 Posts
awsome, cant wait to see some new numbers, did you get any numbers with the auto in yet?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trying to keep hope alive!

NeverNZ, we have had some trifling weather here and I haven't finished the mounting plate for the auto yet. I will be finishing up very shortly. The intake manifold is being sent out to be extrude honed.

Zazzn, send it to me and I will have it done in and back to you ASAP. Be sure to send your 7M harness with the 1JZ harness. got a lot of time in the morning

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,147 Posts
Don't need someone to do it.. it's that I only have parts of it... the other harness that is almost full is a GE harness and the colours of the wires are diffrent.... so it's all fucked up... Since I don't have a point of refrence ;( need a picture of a full hanress with the wire colours at all the connectors.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Nice Orin, I've been thinking about using that intake mani, lmk or us know, how you like it, I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be interested.

Is Larry gonna make any more of those fuel rails, I again don't think I'd be the only one interested, as there's a lot of us planning single set-up's in the near future.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank God there are some decent people still here on Supra-fictions

Fastlane88, I like the manifold, but it was for a 2JZ and required some alteration of the bolt holes to work on my 1JZ head. Everything lined up with some more aluminum welding on the manifold.

Coz, you are right, I am and have been for 6 years running standalone on my performance engines. I have been relocating a few things under the hood to make some room for the 90mm throttle body and intake manifold.

psychot|K, I have heard and read that very statement a lot and my beloved family helped to seal the cars fate by telling me to never give up your dreams especially when nay Sayers push for you to.

psifactor, I am installing a Tec 3r. This has been my standalone of choice from Electromotive Inc. for many years now. I have to visit my daughters in Tampa this Summer. So I will try to hook up with my fellow Floridians when I arrive.

I am a dealer for the 1JZ intake manifolds and exhaust if anyone is interested. I can get the manifold with dual inlet -8 and single -6 outlet rail for top feed injectors. It will be a direct bolt up on the 1JZ head and I already had to retune the car once I trial fitted the intake on and did a test pass. There is a huge percentage in the amount of additional air entering the engine now. All those interested PM or email me and I will share my reserch with you all.

Orin B Sr.

Orin

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
I'm definitely interested Orin. I like that manifold alot as I have had my eyes on it for a while. Is that the newer style with the removeable tank, or the older style? My first glance looks like it's the newer style. I like it alot though. Keep us informed please.

- Hams

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Yes!!! The only thing you should be rocking in your Supra when you pimp that 80's nostalgia on the street! I do it with my big ole' Elvis glasses and whistle at the little girls!!! LOL... Ah, a thought of Paul Revere while driving on the strip...

Sorry, had to express that one.

- Hams

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If anyone is interested in putting one on you car you must be willing to relocate the battery to the rear if the car.

Orin

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
sooo... i take it you decided to sacrifice the highway drivability eh? blowin up the R154's got tiresome.

i hope the AT swap didnt cost too much coin. i hope to see single digit time slips sooon!

paul revere.. man, me and my horsey and a quart of beer. ridin across the land, kickin up sand, sherrif's posse's on my tail cuz im in demand!!!

whatchu know about Beastie boys!!

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Bah! I have been a WasabiGarage dealer for longer... Step off my kool aid motha fuka! :p But seriously... I am a dealer.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
SXshutr said:
I have been stationary for a while doing the Daddy daycare roll in full swing. I finally got a chance to try out some new equipment. It may be very interesting this year if I get a chance to race at any events.
More to come.

Orin
Yes, the MKIII's are going to show there ass this year!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts