Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anyway possible to get the same or close enough material at a local upholstery shop? any ideas on the pricing too? thanks

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
nope

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what would be the best thing to do? change the material of the whole set?

·
Hair Club Member
1,004 Posts
You might not find the exact material at a local shop, but you ever thought of contacting Recaro directly and asking them? I'll bet they may be able to help you, but It will be expensive. Heck I'd save up and have them recovered in leather....black to be exact. :)

cwd

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
I tried to find material in North America but I could find any. My upholstry guy ended up taking the good material off the back of the front seat to fix the side bolsters and found a close match for the back of the seats, nobody ever sits in the back seats ayways, so you cant notice a difference in the materials.

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
I am going with a different material and color. I just like the style of the seat better than the original.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tried to find material in North America but I could find any. My upholstry guy ended up taking the good material off the back of the front seat to fix the side bolsters and found a close match for the back of the seats, nobody ever sits in the back seats ayways, so you cant notice a difference in the materials.
thats a great idea...any idea how much the cost was to do the reupholster?

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Don't fix them. All us cool guys have JDM tears in our recaros. :p

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
I have a set FS in the FS section.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts