Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
'95 TT
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lowered car earlier this week... looks great!

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
nice weather out there. And i love that offset.

And on a side note, how much faster was your SE-T then your TT. Any diffrences in feel?

PS/ How do you like targa over the SE, does the body torq it self apart as bad as some make it seem? :bigthumb:

·
'95 TT
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cordeez said:
nice weather out there. And i love that offset.

And on a side note, how much faster was your SE-T then your TT. Any diffrences in feel?
There was a huge difference going from the SE-T to the TT. The SE was light as hell and I daily drove it at about 350-360rwhp. So it was very quick. The TT is quite a bit heavier and bone stock so it's quite a bit more of a dog, but the build on the TT is so much nicer. There are alot of little things that make me so much happier with the TT.

1) Targa (so much fun coming from a hardtop)
2) Never stalls even with the BOV on there
3) It's really quiet (no external screaming wastegate anymore)
4) My paint on this one is much better than my old one (repainted the old one)

·
'95 TT
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cordeez said:
PS/ How do you like targa over the SE, does the body torq it self apart as bad as some make it seem? :bigthumb:
Good lord yes. That's the one thing about driving with it off the structural rigidity of the car is gone :(

It's a night and day difference with the top on and off and how it handles bumps.

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
Looks awesome! What profile are on the front tires?? those look paper thin. ...like you're riding on rubber bands. Looks awesome though, those rims wouldn't last on the streets around here if I had tires that thin on my car.

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,306 Posts
Great looking car! You can't beat the stock look, in my opinion.

·
'95 TT
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
P Rock said:
Looks awesome! What profile are on the front tires?? those look paper thin. ...like you're riding on rubber bands. Looks awesome though, those rims wouldn't last on the streets around here if I had tires that thin on my car.
35 :) My street suck ass up here as well, but i just avoid those roads at all costs.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Very nice the rims go really well with the car. The photos are very professional too and the sky/grass is perfect! Do you have higher res pics you can post? I'd like them.

The only bad thing is the hood doesn't line up evenly, the gap increases slightly to the driver's side. But it's still beautiful.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts