Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· HIGH ON PSI
1,311 Posts
chevyeater-on-sf said:
Haha, nothin' like spillin' the beans, eh Eric?

LMK if you need any more ideas or any help Mac. I'm anticipating a fun summer this year! :bigthumb:
lol...spilling the beans? did you not see all the pics that were posted already. i thought mckenzie wanted to keep everyone up to date on his frankenstein project.

· HIGH ON PSI
1,311 Posts
chevyeater-on-sf said:
Bastard, you had me looking all over for some other pictures somewhere! All he has up are taking out the greasy old 5M. He could have been putting in a Geo Metro 3 cylinder for killer fuel economy! :dumbass: lol... :faint:
haha! keep looking, there are some pics floating around somewhere..... :loser:
obvious hes going to put a 2JZGTE in there.....you think he would waste his time with a 7M??...... :run: :kekegay:

· HIGH ON PSI
1,311 Posts
makipsee said:
lol u guys r hystrical eric the only thing u for got was the 6speed im also droping in it, and brian i will call thanks again
stop lying...you told me you were dropping an NA auto in there.......

btw, i accidentally stepped on your turbo compressor wheel the other day, but was able to JB weld that badboy back together. :chicken: :faint:

· HIGH ON PSI
1,311 Posts
chevyeater-on-sf said:
That is the "shit, somebody is taking my picture" smile.

well at least it wasnt the " im passed the fuck out face." :bigthumb:

mani- you know what im talking about....you post it ever again, you die! :bigthumb: and let the records show that i was not drunk. i had 3 hours sleep the day before. :chicken:

· HIGH ON PSI
1,311 Posts
MANI009 said:

you want to play that game, huh?

WELL WHY DONT YOU SHOW THEM THE PIC OF YOU DRAWING ON YOGI'S BUTT WHILE HE WAS PASSED OUT...

:fawk: how you like them apples??!!

PS- Mckenz, sorry but your thread was officially hijacked. dont worry though, im sure your swap will be a success! :bigthumb:

· HIGH ON PSI
1,311 Posts
makipsee said:
well the car isnt lowered yet but if i do i would make brackets 2 keep the camber with in reason if not right at stock setting, im thinking about running a ford 9" independent rear.. gears im going with 3.13's same as the mk4, i dont want a tire just for track i want it for good handling around turns also b/c if i wanted a track car i would be running a stright axle...

your better then me all i have been able 2 do is just ride in a mk4 :(

any updates kenz? post some more pics!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.