Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Features:

- Increased performance up to 60 HP with: Sport catalyst 200 cell, electronic tuning. All work controlled by dyno running.

- Sport back box stainless with flap system. Loudness of the exhaust adjustable-

- New taile pipes stainless

- Carbon fibre engine bay panelling, 3-pieces

- Special rear wing

- Wheels in different colours and designs available

- tyre-air-pressure control system shows pressure and temperature per wheel

- Design modification outside for example complete different colour.
- Independently adjustable dumping technology rebound and compression dumping

- Racing wheels in different designs and available.

Spec:

Engine type
DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder, supercharged V-8

Horsepower @ rpm
approx. 610 HP @ 6.500/min

Torque @ rpm
approx. 800 Nm @ 4.500/min

Power train
top speed 213mph

0 - 62mph approx. 3,7s (3,9 s serial)

·
Registered
702 Posts
i'm diggin the carbon fiber shroud in the engine bay. everything else looks stock. I'd still pimp it like no other.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
I like it a lot! I was expecting something a bit...wilder, but still nice nonetheless. I really dig the cf engine shrouds.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Am I the only one that is not excited by the looks of this car? It's an awesome all around performer, but I can't keep from disliking its looks...and the same goes for its father.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
Am I the only one that is not excited by the looks of this car? It's an awesome all around performer, but I can't keep from disliking its looks...and the same goes for its father.
I love the styling personally. I think the GT40 and the Pantera were the first 2 cars that I honestly fell in love with. When I was like 6 or 7, I would devour any shred of information about either car. It was pretty ridiculous.

8,181 Posts
I love the styling personally. I think the GT40 and the Pantera were the first 2 cars that I honestly fell in love with. When I was like 6 or 7, I would devour any shred of information about either car. It was pretty ridiculous.
panteras is awsome. saw one in chicago freeway. took some pics too.
the GT 40 is the best thing ford ever produced in my opinion, well and the 03 cobras aswell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts