Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· 1,150+ rwhp club
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have bought 2 sets.

1. 19" 5 spoke for our G coupe. I have these now. Very impressed with the quality, how they were shipped, the look, etc. Well worth the money. They fit perfect with the fenders.

2. I have 18" forge stars on order. The scheduled delivery date is Aug 1. I pre-bought these on a group buy through Double Down motor sports so the company would produce the wheel vs demand. I will post full pics once they arrive. Sizes ranged from 18x8 thru 18x12. Offset was made to order.

Link to the group buy - http://www.timeattackforums.com/forums/wheels-tires/1893-want-lightweight-18s-under-1300-a.html

I am EXTREMELY happy with double down motor sports. They did a killer job delivering on what they promised. The only issue was 4 wks delivery for #1 instead of 2 wks. Well worth it.

That's my positive review of a new part from a good vendor. I will honestly be surprised if this thread is not deleted since it is not a negative review of some non paying vendor since my last post about 18" forgestars was deleted by titan for who knows what reason???

G pics
I need better pics.

· 1,150+ rwhp club
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Better pics...

I am very happy with the wheels. They are holding up wonderfully. The weight on the 18x11's is ~19.X lbs with no tires mounted. The 18x9.5 is slightly lighter. I do not know the weight of the 19's but they are nearly as light as the 18's by feel.

· Registered
5,774 Posts
Wow.. those look good on your Supra !! I do need new wheels in 18's... seem I can't find the two blitz rims I need to complete my set for the track...

Just to be clear James.. those are 18's on your Supra correct?

· Registered
1,940 Posts
Man i have always been in love with the F14s...What finish is that on the Supra wheels? Flat, satin? I dunno...but it looks killer! Its also very light on the wallet. ~$1400 shipped for some custom wheel with aggressive widths and great designs. :yum:

· Registered
3,701 Posts
I bought my old titanium Forgestar F14's from modbargains.com (mainly a Bimmer performance site)

The owner's name is Ron, tell him Carlo from Supraforums sent you and he'll hook you up with a good deal and free shipping.

· Registered
1,412 Posts
Bump for offsets on these wheels.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.