Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
wow,,,just wow

"The Tailgate Has A Custom Ferrari Look and Mounted Near The Top Is A Third Brake Light From A Cadillac." this car is a little of everything combined,,,man what a "One Of A Kind Handcrafted Masterpiece" :fruit: man if i just had the money,,,:rolleyes:

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
silvino said:
Hey Z0Sick, I ate at your old Juicy Burger the other day. It's just not the same without you working there :(.
Fuck I knew it that was him! aight peace :run:

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Alvin I thinks. He posted some things on here that I don't know those two could come up with. Although they sometimes post as each other so who knows if it's not all three of them.

zesharkyturbo said:
I thought it was Ali or Tu Vu?

·
Big Ups to the MK1 Guys
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
silvino said:
Alvin I thinks. He posted some things on here that I don't know those two could come up with. Although they sometimes post as each other so who knows if it's not all three of them.

Maybe it was a chinese pork bun and chemical iraqi sausage fest?

P

·
0 Posts
Whoever it is i think should be banned. This joke has gone on for too long and it isnt funny anymore.

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
whats your other hand busy doing? :wackit:

silvino said:
Yep one is idle and the other is busy as hell.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Hey, it wasn't me that he was takling about! If I was doing that, I'd have both hands busy!!! You know, I need TWO hands...
...one for my mansausage and one for the pron mag!

TZL said:
whats your other hand busy doing? :wackit:

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
pron mag......how old school

i have dual lcd monitors for my pron viewing pleasure...........

silvino said:
Hey, it wasn't me that he was takling about! If I was doing that, I'd have both hands busy!!! You know, I need TWO hands...
...one for my mansausage and one for the pron mag!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts