Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
I've got a 87 Supra Turbo. But I'll be leaving Lewis for Bliss next month.

· Registered
207 Posts
Supraguy31 is on North Fort. MK II with a 7MGTE. Plus a MK III (but I don't talk about that). Then there is the wrecked MK II at the Firestone repair shop (by the Class VI - I've heard several stories about it, don't believe any).

· GT-R DUN, Son.
2,661 Posts
how many prius's is there on post?

· Now 2jzMoe
178 Posts
That is a big Negative, dude had my car for a month and only did one hour of work so i got mad, took it back, so its sitting in the driveway with the paint all F*@$ed up. The wife and i are gonna do the body work and fix it.

· Registered
92 Posts
My car is a Burgundy 87 Turbo with sawblades. I'll be taking it for a nice road trip here soon when I make the drive to El Paso, Tx on the 20th of July.

Oh and I've seen that wrecked MKII over by Popeyes for quite some time now. :beer:

· Registered
674 Posts
Hey all, Since we got all these MK2 and MK3s on Post or around there, we should all meet up and get numbers and such. Ive seen a few of you driving by but thats about the most of it.

So what do you all say, Time, Place of your choice.

I need to go and check out this car that you all are talking about. Havent been on main post too much.

Robert

· Now 2jzMoe
178 Posts
Hey all, Since we got all these MK2 and MK3s on Post or around there, we should all meet up and get numbers and such. Ive seen a few of you driving by but thats about the most of it.

So what do you all say, Time, Place of your choice.

I need to go and check out this car that you all are talking about. Havent been on main post too much.

Robert
Sounds good to me, and that car is not anything special it needs a lot of TLC

· Registered
674 Posts
Sounds good to me, and that car is not anything special it needs a lot of TLC
Maybe so, If nothing else, It can be a Good Canidate for a Strip day. There are alot of us MK2 guys looking for Spare parts to Store away for whenever we might need them.

How long do you all think its been sitting there?

· Registered
674 Posts
Dam, Well that sucks.

Anyone going out to the car show tomorrow? Would be a Prefect time for us to get together and hang for a little. Would like to meet you all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.