Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
747 Posts
Dan will be driving! I'm so nervous for him. Look for our 240!!! Rush, come by our pits and say what's up. I'd like to meetcha ;)

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
I am trying to find a way to make it up there for Satuday.. anything going on after the event is over for Saturday night? It is a 10 hour drive from here so I am just making sure it is worth the trip.. it would be nice to meet some GA area MKIV owners.. and enjoy some drifting.

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Dan94TT said:
I am trying to find a way to make it up there for Satuday.. anything going on after the event is over for Saturday night? It is a 10 hour drive from here so I am just making sure it is worth the trip.. it would be nice to meet some GA area MKIV owners.. and enjoy some drifting.

Hey fella, you can chill with us!
After the shin dig, a bunch of us are going out to eat for one of my friends birthdays! We should have a good crew with us, like 20-30 of us!
let me know

·
Track Junkie
1,581 Posts
I will be there on Saturday. Good luck Dan and have fun :) I sitll have a couple $2 dollar off coupons if anyone is interested going.

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
wish i could go..... some other plans came about that were unexpected :( so now im fukt

chris

·
Registered
581 Posts
Guys,

I am driving my Supra down as well, 94 6Spd....

I will be there with McKinney Motorsports out of Murrieta, Ca...home of the RB 240SX...(these guys make the motor mounts, driveshafts, custom wiring that you see all of the RB swapped 240SX guys using)

Come by and say hey at their booth....

P.S.- I'm coming in tonight and am trying to find something to do....Let me know what's going on....

·
blur2ed.com
829 Posts
Full Lock and I will be there running the Hot Import Nights Booth and filming.
look for us, and come say hey.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts