Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Looks kind of cool but if a watch has numbers wouldn't you want the correct numbers to be on the face or no numbers at all? :p

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Are there any better pics of this watch that show the colors more accurately.........I'm assuming the glare in the pics is changing the color a little. Is this correct or no?? The face looks sorta brownish or something, huh?

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
blkturbo! said:
Are there any better pics of this watch that show the colors more accurately.........I'm assuming the glare in the pics is changing the color a little. Is this correct or no?? The face looks sorta brownish or something, huh?

Yes the glare changes the color a little. The dial is 100% black. The face & band is GunMetal. At this time those are the only pictures I have, sorry.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Administrator
4,972 Posts
I just called Dusty and he along with the rest of the MVP crew were feverishly organizing watch numbers to get them mailed out to those of us eagerly waiting for them. :D

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
V8 Killer said:
Yes the glare changes the color a little. The dial is 100% black. The face & band is GunMetal. At this time those are the only pictures I have, sorry.

Regards,

Dusty

That's cool....your explanation settles my curiosity enough :D

Shit, I didn't even know that there was another fossil available until just the other day.......should I even bother asking if #094 is available? :p

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
RSA Supra said:
I just called Dusty and he along with the rest of the MVP crew were feverishly organizing watch numbers to get them mailed out to those of us eagerly waiting for them. :D

Why.........because you bought 'em all again???!!! LOL :p

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
RSA Supra said:
Yes #94 is available. Available from me, Hahahaha. :p

PM me.

:D YOU GREEDY BITCH YOU!!! Boy, how did I know!!!??? :p

Naww.......I would, but I'm pretty strapped for cash lately (thanks to Christmas and the supra, heh). I might get one in a couple months, but not now :(

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I GOT MINE!!!!! dang its cool! the color is really cool! i just gotta get used to the fact that now none of the numbers line up.... good job dusty! wish it said something about supra's though....

My box came with dents in it.:(

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Got back from work and low and behold a box.

That box that comes with the watch is neat and nice.

You = the man dusty

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dusty you did a great job with this watch. I love mine got it yesterday in a box.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Got mine at 5pm on Christmas Eve....talk about cutting it close :)

I love the gunmetal band, and the 10K tach. Only thing it's missing is the "TRD" in the lower corner :D ahh well, can't have it all.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Anyone elses box have dents, or bumps on it? or am i the lucky one?

·
Premium Member
46,551 Posts
My came in on X-mas eve! Thanks MVP!

BTW: Looks awsome! My 5 year old was looking at it and:scratch: his head trying to figure out the correct time!

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I'm glad everyone that has received it is pleased with our newest watch! It was quite a push to get them all out before Christmas, Fossil ran a few days late delivering them to us. Several of the guys here stayed very late sorting through a thousand watches one number at a time...I couldn't have done it without them so much thanks to their dedicated work to deliver these watches before Christmas.

Anyone that has a dented can we'll get it replaced free of charge, just e-mail us.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Registered
163 Posts
Both my Tach watch and the Supra one came with indents in the bottom from where the little windup buttons were pressed pretty hard(obviously) down against the bottom of the tin, but it's on the bottom so Im not to worried about it. Otherwise, the watch looks great. Thanks:)

Jon

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
supraluvr97 said:
Are these watches still available for purchase? Is the price still the same?

Thanks,

Kaleb

Yes & yes, just give us a call or order securely online.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Just got my watch a few days ago and they are awesome. I think they are actually better than the old Supra watches, and we all know how cool those were.

41 - 60 of 138 Posts