Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Whats Turbo?
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving around on the southside of milwakuee last night and i saw a silver mk4 supra siting in a parking lot. So being a supra owner i pulled up and i found out it was a used car dealer. well i go in and ask if i could take a look at it and it is 5 speed targa with only 58,000 miles on it and i asked how much and he said $13,900!!!!!!!. I thought that was cheap and so i called my friend to come look at it and i think he is goin to buy it tomorrow but i want to know isn't that cheap? Does anyone know about this car at all it came for a guy that didn't drive it for 5 years cuz he didn't like the car. If anyone knows about it please send me some info.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I am not totally sure about all the details, but this is roughly what i remember of a car for sale at a dealer in Franklin, WI about 6 months ago. it was an mk4, dont remember what year but it had like 89k miles or something, white, automatic, NA targa, one owner trade in and it was $13,900 it was in very good shape, and i was trying to talk my gf to buy it, but she wouldnt because she would have to drive it in the winter and she didnt think that was a good idea in a car with 2 times the hp as her little mazda protege she had at the time and it being rwd and all.
I dont know if the car is still there, but search online, maybe it'll come up.
Ryan

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
The price seems alittle low if everything checks out great......however back to the main problem....it's NA :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts