Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My found my problem. I must not have tighten the top oil return flange that goes on the turbo. Every time I rev up the engine oil would spill down from underneath the flange. Thanks for your input guys.

Now I have to wait for the turbo to cool down and tighten those 2 bolts. Hopefully, that would be all my problem.

A

·
0 Posts
Wow, not what I expected. The oil isn't under any pressure after it comes out of the turbo. Must have been real loose.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I must have been sleeping when I installed the oil return fitting to the turbo. It was on tight except that the gasket was only on with one side (offset) Now my car is running good, except that I am hitting 1.9 bar on boost. My AVC-R does not seem to be reacting fast enough. It is a good thing that I did the fuel system at the same time.

Derek, are you using the side port of the wastegate at all. The way I am connecting the wastegate is as follow:

top port to the com of the AVC-R, and the side port Tee to the N/C and to the pipe off the turbo before he intercooler.

A

·
0 Posts
I use both ports. I use a air pressure regulator, hooked up like this:

Ony difference is I use a pressure signal from the intake manifold instead of on the turbo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts