Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since the last 2 weeks Four Corners turn outs were sooo great (18 cars on short notice).... we've decided to do it again!

Where?
Four Corners
75th and Lemont

When?
Friday July 21st @ 10PM

What?
Next weekend we will be taking photos again as well as shooting video to make a trailer to CHI2K6...

Photos from June 30th can be found here
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=374544

Hope to see all of you!

------------------
If you plan on coming, state your name! and i will add you to the list

1. Swearitsstock - Jon
2. The Muffin Man - Carlos
3. BlackTT1 - Aymen
4. Robbo185 - Rob

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
i will definitly be there!

·
Registered
422 Posts
I will be there on my Tundra. Got to love seeing these Supra.

·
Banned
136 Posts
jon you kno im there

·
Banned
230 Posts
i dont know how to word this better but we are going to need some actions shots for the video. I got good stuff but we need those money shots lol. Any who Just throwing this out there but who would be willing to do soemthing during the day in the near future. So I can balance out the night shots although real nice. :sadance: i love that smiley

·
Registered
527 Posts
The Muffin Man said:
i dont know how to word this better but we are going to need some actions shots for the video. I got good stuff but we need those money shots lol. Any who Just throwing this out there but who would be willing to do soemthing during the day in the near future. So I can balance out the night shots although real nice. :sadance: i love that smiley
i get out of work at 2pm everyday...not sure if you want to use my car though

·
Banned
230 Posts
Why not? lol you are a good distane though about 1 1/2 hrs from chicago. my ex went to school there. But if your willing ill be wiling. Maye be we can get a day supra meet lol

·
Registered
527 Posts
The Muffin Man said:
Why not? lol you are a good distane though about 1 1/2 hrs from chicago. my ex went to school there. But if your willing ill be wiling. Maye be we can get a day supra meet lol
im not in dekalb right now if you were talking about me...im in justice

·
Registered
107 Posts
Damn, you guys need to stop going to corners, i cant take it..lol..i see all the supras and i have to leave cause i cant stop drooling..Well im in a mad hunt to find one, so hopefully i can sell my SS and find a nice supra for a decent price..

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
JacobK said:
Damn, you guys need to stop going to corners, i cant take it..lol..i see all the supras and i have to leave cause i cant stop drooling..Well im in a mad hunt to find one, so hopefully i can sell my SS and find a nice supra for a decent price..
Really?????

·
71 Millimeters
458 Posts
C5 4 NOW said:
Really?????

O no! not you too jermaine!? ...you cant be serious man!!!----aymen

·
Banned
888 Posts
i should be there, Justin

1 - 20 of 59 Posts