Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Banned
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since this weeks Four Corners turn out was sooo great (18 cars on short notice).... we've decided to do it again!

Where?
Four Corners
75th and Lemont

When?
Friday July 7th @ 10PM

What?
Next weekend we will be taking photos again as well as shooting video to make a trailer to CHI2K6...

Photos from June 30th can be found here
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=374544

Click here to watch last weeks cruise on Video!!!

Hope to see all of you!

**EDIT**
Its official.... we will be filming a video comparable to the Redline Video Series here in Chicago thanks to Carlos!!!

Were talking about professional quality editing and possibly a full length video including all the meets and CHI2K6!!

if you wanna be in the videos... show up to as many meets as possible!

·
Banned
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
for the roster (which ill be updating... just say youll be there and your name)

Roster:
1. Swearitsstock - Jon
2. PineappleMonkey
3. C5 4 Now - Jermaine
4. RedSupra
5. Lakas - Mark
6. AVMK4 - Adam
7. blacktt1 - Aymen
8. yllik - Ylli
9. Supraphat - Asim
10. Ascari_2 - Yuri
11. Donatas -
12. Z94TT - Gian
13. allshoandgo - Justin M
14. Gravy2116 - David
15. loneXsupra - Jason

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
You know I'm in. And t-bolt clamps are on the i/c.

·
Crawlin like a Catapilla.
278 Posts
Im In- adam

·
71 Millimeters
458 Posts
im there- aymen

·
Registered
191 Posts
what time you guys there until? I'll be off of work about 10. I'm coming from Chicago Ave and Ashland, so it'll take me a bit of time

·
Banned
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MacksTT said:
what time you guys there until? I'll be off of work about 10. I'm coming from Chicago Ave and Ashland, so it'll take me a bit of time
it would take you about 30 minutes to drive out there... we should be there for a couple hours

contact me with your # and ill be able to call you that night as to how long well be tehre

·
71 Millimeters
458 Posts
hey jon, lets try to setup somewhere(good) we can eat afterwards because i know a lot of guys were starving last night and would not settle for dominoes.---Aymen :bigthumb:

·
Banned
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
blacktt1 said:
hey jon, lets try to setup somewhere(good) we can eat afterwards because i know a lot of guys were starving last night and would not settle for dominoes.---Aymen :bigthumb:
discussions about that have already begun... i was hungry as hell last night too

since many of us supra owners are broke asses from all our modding, i was looking into options like Baccis Pizza ($3 for a slice the size of your head and a drink)

if you guys know anything good to eat in the rough area of four corners then spit em out!

·
Registered
84 Posts
swearitsstock said:
discussions about that have already begun... i was hungry as hell last night too

since many of us supra owners are broke asses from all our modding, i was looking into options like Baccis Pizza ($3 for a slice the size of your head and a drink)

if you guys know anything good to eat in the rough area of four corners then spit em out!

MMMMMMMMMMM........ Baccis is gooooood :bigthumb:

·
Registered
86 Posts
swearitsstock said:
for the roster (which ill be updating... just say youll be there and your name)

Roster:
1. Swearitsstock - Jon
2. PineappleMonkey
3. C5 4 Now - Jermaine
4. RedSupra
5. Lakas - Mark
6. AVMK4 - Adam
7. blacktt1 - Aymen
8. RED SUPRA Ylli

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm in...Asim

ps. jon, pm me your number, cuz i get out of work at 9 and I work out in naperville. so I can make sure I know exactly where you guys are at.

~Asim

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
SupraPhat said:
I'm in...Asim

ps. jon, pm me your number, cuz i get out of work at 9 and I work out in naperville. so I can make sure I know exactly where you guys are at.

~Asim
Asim, call me @ 630-202-8953 as I live in Naperville. And if I will have a chance to join in on this we can cruise there together.

Yuri

·
Banned
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Carlos has finished editing the video and it is ready to be hosted.... the only problem is, my server wont accept it (im out of space)

We need someone to host the video (or atleast tell me where i can) so all of you can see it! :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 128 Posts