Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, There is a Freaky Friday event on the first friday of each month where it is pretty much an all night Test n tune from 6pm-6am or when everyone leaves. It is the Fayetteville Motorsports Park. This can be the thread to see who is going to each one. So far this is the list that we have of supras going to the one on June 5th

1. joeBPUsupra
2. Some Kneegrow
3. uask4it
4. dudzman
5. mr2foryou

Anyone else want to join in?

· Registered
139 Posts
Alright, that sounds good to me...You had mentioned the Target parking lot (on Skibo Road) in an earlier post...How about we stick with that...We can just park real close to the road away from the actual store until we actually roll out...If I'm the first one there, I'll try and park where you would be able to see me when you drive by...Anybody else going?

· Registered
39 Posts
im not going, my car's fucked

· Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im not going, my car's fucked
that sucks man, what is wrong with it?

well Some Kneegrow and I went to the track but it turned out to be cancelled due to the weather, which is crazy because it didnt rain after 7pm at all. Who is going to the next one

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.