Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come you people who blow $6K-$10K on a big turbo unit but won't spend the mere $180 on an Optima Yellow Top Battery? The reason I'm asking this is because I just bought the Yellow Top and having some trouble replacing the Orange Top that I currently have. The wires aren't long enough because the terminals are on the wrong side but I should have no problem extending the cords. I was just wondering why none of you ever went with this battery. I have a wicked system in the car and need the juice.

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another thing, if anyone wants my orange top optima, let me know, I'll practically give it away.

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well first I did say, PRACTICALLY, I'm talking about like 20 bucks. And yes the thing is in great condition. Still cranks hard and whatever, let me know if anyone wants it. But I would still like to know why all these "cheapskates" will buy a $10,000 turbo upgrade but not spend the mesely $180 on a yellow top. The thing cranks harder than any battery I have EVER seen. And I did quote the word cheapskate because apparently you guys have some money to own and hook up a Supra.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
formula you have pm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts