Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This came out of a 95 NA at 80k miles a few years ago and has been sitting there since. If anyone wants it, come by and pick it up and if you can tip me($10) :) I'll appreciated. Prefer NY local pickup. PM me if you have questions.

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
I call dibs. This will make a great coffee table, let me just see if I can come by to pick it up. If someone else wants to take it before I get back to you then thats my fault.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I'm 3rd. Let me know when i can come by.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Fourth In if all else fails

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
shit i want the oil pan!!! ill run there now... wtf u at?

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
PM was sent a long time ago......
Still waiting for an address to come to.
Yo Cassio, I'll drop off the oil pan for ya bud. Don't mention it.

·
Lexotic Garage
1,470 Posts
Damn No Coffee Tables..... TrueSlideXL I actually need a block. I bought a used motor, upon removing the head, and to my dismay the seller didnt disclose that the cylinders were scored and now its sitting in my garage,

That can make you a nice Coffe Table.... I'd much rather have a useable block for my project :) Maybe we can work out a deal?

·
Lexotic Garage
1,470 Posts
TrueSlideXL said:
Deal if the owner agrees to let me pick it up. But Cassio has to get the oil pan.

Sounds fair....I have oil pans and misc stuff from current motor (THANK YOU!) :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
props for free block. People thought I was crazy when I sold my 1jz block for Zero dollars. I call dibs on this but im last in line.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts