Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done with a 1jz swap and I have a 7mge that needs a head gasket and a 5 speed tranny that works perfect. The motor runs great except for pressurizing the radiator and leaking a little bit of oil (I think it was out of the front cam seals). Just want it gone. Come and get it. There are some other random parts that I have laying around as well, just don't really remember whats there (It's at my parents house). I think there is a header, engine harness, driveshaft, and some other stuff like that.

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
Pretty sure LKQ would want it, idk how much though.

· Registered
221 Posts
Had some people interested in this stuff and never showed up. Still got it if anybody wants it.
Buddy you said you would let me know and you never did. The other guy that lives in Ocala that talks like a caveman he can take the tranny since he is closer. If he doesn't get it I'll drop by Thursday and pick it up. I don't think anyone wants that motor to be honest with you. Junk the motor if there is a lkq by you they should give you $50 for the motor itself.

· Silly Honda Vtecs 4 Kidz!
777 Posts
Buddy you said you would let me know and you never did. The other guy that lives in Ocala that talks like a caveman he can take the tranny since he is closer. If he doesn't get it I'll drop by Thursday and pick it up. I don't think anyone wants that motor to be honest with you. Junk the motor if there is a lkq by you they should give you $50 for the motor itself.
LOL on the caveman comment!!!!

· *SNICKER SNICKER*
981 Posts
7M's: So easy a caveman can do it! :facesjump

What's that? That is the time and grief you could save by switching to a 1JZ ....

(I could actually use that free engine set but, it's too far to drive so, free bump)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.