Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
SLAMPIGS R US....BJBBQFTW
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo theres these little honda fags talkin shit bout supras....like "ohh looks soo serious :jerkit: " and sayin they'll put anyone out....im sayin...lets fuk these dudes up....juss smoke their doors off n shyt......team SiR prettyboys out here in suffolk....idk im not tellin anyone that they have to do it but if ya wanna defend ur shyt ya gotta do sumthin right?

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
i dont have to defend shit... them bitches better learn whats up. just some punks

·
SLAMPIGS R US....BJBBQFTW
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMFAO.....im sayin tho...them pussys wont stop tho....imma put them out....imean i would be nice to slaughter them all together....the thing is...i used to be a honda boy...till i tried my bros supra...then i fell inlove...haha....now cornballs r hatin cuz i got somethin faser....and supposodly "supras suck" lmfao......i just want ONE person to help meh brake this dudes i think 11 or 12 sec. mark....s2000 thing.....11or12 is what they said was shown at e-town......but idk....he aint even the friggin leader.....the leader has nothing....idc that they talk shyt, i juss wanna show them who REALLY runs shyt....supraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss :whip: :sadwavey: :rockon: :die: :bigok: :beer:

·
Custom LED Tail Lights
3,315 Posts
dude i have to listen to my stupid ass uncle EVERYDAY saying shit about my eyes are going to start going slant cuz im driving a rice mobile .. and then TONS of other shit on top of that .. and him being a domestic head .. i just tell him id rather have my rice than have to worry about my car breaking down every day .. and them honda punks .. how dare they try and enter my realm with them primitive ass cars .. esp. them hatches .. blow the doors off?? after im thru .. there will not even be a car left .. send em down to south jerz .. we will show them how its done ..

Mike .. OUT >>>>>>>>

·
Custom LED Tail Lights
3,315 Posts
yo can i post as a guest in there ?? id like to mix them clowns up a little bit .. esp. them girls in that little click with the 80's looking hatches .. gayyyyyy .. here is them fuckers trying to keep an eye on my tail lights and trying to shift at the same time :eek4dance

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Eh...it'd be fun to slaughter them but then again...kinda pointless all at the same time.

Maybe have them put up some money...I'm sure some single dawgs will go out then :agreed:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
who cares

·
Registered
250 Posts
theres alot of nonbelievers out there. dont even bother wasting ur time..
inline 6 owns the hghwy even with just lil mods
drop a t71 or a gt42 with a good tune ur untouchable so dont even worry about shitvics or rustangs out there.... these kids jus envy u

·
CrESsIdA = PuSsY mAgNiT!
501 Posts
its a cartoon about drifting.you can rent them at blockbuster or buy them at like best buy its called initial d its ok.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.