Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
located in so. cal the hood is made by tc spoiler. Bought it back in the day but am tired of it. Overall condition: has hood locks installed, the clear is faded, and umm i guess that's it..but what do you expect from a free hood...lmk... :bigthumb:

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:dunno: ...just felt like doing something new...hook it up with a rear already man.. hahahaha.. why do you want the hood???...for u curtis i'll even drop it off... :hug:

·
Registered
885 Posts
got any pics, were are you located? oem cf mk4 supra hood right?

pm me address

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,519 Posts
Dudes it FREE, if ya live in the neighborhood forget the pics, just drive overthere !

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,003 Posts
^ considering its free, i think you should be doing the calling not him.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
all..thanks for the interest...noobs is the winner...by default..he left the contact number first.. mods can delete thanks for looking..

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,689 Posts
exodragon called me he sounds like a cool dude....i would have picked it up but i had no way of getting it home since i dont own a huge car. so pass the baton to the next person. the hood sounds like its in good condition somone grab this

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
I call dibs if your willing to ship it to the greatest, most needy, mkiv owner on here....

EDIT-

I see that you dont want to ship it. If you decided that you were willing though, I would pay for the cost of shipping + a little something extra.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts