Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... with trade of stock. my friend is looking to trade his cf hatch and hood for OEM parts. i'm not sure if the parts must be red.

so cal people only.
give him a call, do NOT email or PM me. i don't check here enough.
714-920-0072

·
Actual member since 2001.
2,596 Posts
... with trade of stock. my friend is looking to trade his cf hatch and hood for OEM parts. i'm not sure if the parts must be red.

so cal people only.
give him a call, do NOT email or PM me. i don't check here enough.
714-920-0072

Wasn't some here on SF talking about purchasing this car but they werent sure because it wasnt clear if had a motor swap from a NA to a TT??

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
damn i would take those in a heart beat but i'm up here. maybe if he has it next month i'll drive down there.

·
Registered
704 Posts
dude I called and left a message about 10min after it was posted... and I was only the 11th dude to see the add.... I am in SD... and my Supra had 3l2 Ren Red paint... so did dibs,.. lol and double stamp it no eraseiees ...lol
lol, yea i called and left a message also. I have a perfect hood and hatch, because my car is at the body shop getting full body work done. So i could give him a fresh primer hatch or prob. paint it for him (red).

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
uh.... why is that EVERYTHING I see about this car seems sketchy..... see my post (#42) in http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5143116

let alone that it's a singled supra with only 56000 miles selling for only $29k from a dealer? Seems a little off.... hell blue book is $29940 for retail value.... something's just wrong here

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my friend is just trying to sell his supra and his buyer wants oem parts, no the cf stuff. so he's willing to straight trade. not sure if his buyer wants red parts. best to call the number i posted.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts