Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decent shape... free to anyone who wants to pick it up. The screws/nuts that attach it to the hinges are stripped, but you can probably use a bigger screw and/or tap it. There are 2 holes in the front for hood pins that were never installed.

The hood is black and somewhat useful to someone, which is why I did not break it in half and get rid of it already. The finace now has a carbon fiber one, so this one needs to go away by this coming weekend.

Location is North Texas ( The Colony)... I'll post pics later tonight...

Email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's a bit dirty, but it'll work for almost any project U got. I even have some new galvanized mesh for it, that I got off Ebay.

The holes in the lower corners are where the hoodpins would've gone.

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
I would be ALL OVER that sucka if only I had a Supra! Great SF support by offering such a great deal :bigthumb:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Mine!!!!!

Define free. If your free is the same as webster's free then save that sucka for me. I can pick it up by this weekend and possibly sooner if need be.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Why are u just giving it away? Does it not fit or something. If you just wanna get rid of it than ill be more than happy to take it off your hands and make some cash off of it.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, pick up is pending.

The hood's just not exactly what she wanted and we went thru alot of trouble getting it, repainting, etc, etc.... anyways, just wasn't what she wanted and instead of breaking it in half and dumping it, figured someone else could use it... at least on them days when we're expecting some hail ;-)

It doesn't have a name on it and I don't know if it's an original/knock-off...

We have a garage, covered parking at work, a beater, etc... so hail's not an issue to us (yet).

Will let ya know if things fall thru or if we have some other stuff to get rid of. Did some Spring cleaning this last weekend and got rid of alot, but there's still a bunch more MKIII stuff to get rid of.

·
Registered
289 Posts
If Its Still Avail. I Can Pick It Up Tomorrow

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
did I hear MKIII?

I always need parts...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts