Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Boostin...
1,265 Posts
Nice numbers.

They should learn how to strap the car down...

Hope to see the bike race soon.

·
Senior Spooler
1,206 Posts
It's France......!! They drive little diesels that make 49whp/78tq and get 100mpg. Lucky they even had any straps. Sean knows what he is doing.......
Thats gonna be a killer car there!! DynosRus will be getting more business now.

S

·
0 Posts
I couldn't believe the dyno. The way they strapped the car down literally scared me. I sat in the car for 1 or 2 pulls and it was jumping all over the place...Steeve, Frankie, and all the other guys there are much braver than I am :) It's unfortunate that we couldn't get some true numbers outta the car but when it breaks the tires loose in 4th gear on the highway, I know it's making power :)

It was great to meet everyone in France. Let me know when you're ready to go AEM, Steeve. Take care!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Sean McElderry said:
I couldn't believe the dyno. The way they strapped the car down literally scared me. I sat in the car for 1 or 2 pulls and it was jumping all over the place...Steeve, Frankie, and all the other guys there are much braver than I am :) It's unfortunate that we couldn't get some true numbers outta the car but when it breaks the tires loose in 4th gear on the highway, I know it's making power :)

It was great to meet everyone in France. Let me know when you're ready to go AEM, Steeve. Take care!
The T78 hits so abruptly that it always breaks the tires loose hell at 15 psi it does it.

I was waiting to see it go through the wall.

They need to rethink that strap situation, we always use 2 staright back and 2 criss cross, that dual roller setup was the problem, you couldn't strap it down with the tire behind the drive roller like a dynojet.

S

·
0 Posts
We always use the 4 strap method on the drive wheel side of the car at TorqueFreaks. I get so used to it that it scares me to see only two straps. But I gotta say the car was surprisingly stable even using two straps tied to one anchor. It's too bad the dyno couldn't hold the power but it made for a great show for the spectators there :)

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Félicitations pour les super résultats! Merci pour les vidéos aussi! :)

Good luck with the rest of the modding process and tuning.

-Olivier

1 - 14 of 14 Posts