Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned, jk lol
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A BIG update coming your way is here. Car just got done getting painted, I have to thank my friend Zoon for doing all of the body, prep, and paint work, he did a great job. The car just got painted, 20% tint was installed, and I painted my sawblades gunmetal. I cleaned her up real good and took alot of pics, enjoy.

Enjoy.

-Matt

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Looks awsome man. Does look like you need to do some wetsanding and some buffing to get that baby really shining.

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Looking good, not show quality paint, but deffiently very nice for a daily driver. That color doesnt look like the factory Toyota Silver, am I right?

·
SupraStore.com
2,134 Posts
OMFG dude...that Supra looks brand new now! Excellent job on everything!

What did you use to paint the sawblades? How did you prep them and stuff as well.

I give up, I think I'll be doing that to my Supra till I can afford new wheels

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
looks good. wish i could do something like that. well...i could have i just rather buy a turbo and spend my cash on speed...but i thought about it. shit. o well.

you can see where you shaved your supra emlem up front.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Orion ZyGarian said:
OMFG dude...that Supra looks brand new now! Excellent job on everything!

What did you use to paint the sawblades? How did you prep them and stuff as well.

I give up, I think I'll be doing that to my Supra till I can afford new wheels

x2 and that looks great!
did you use a special primer for the sidemouldings?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Best color on a MK3 in my opinion! Looks nice-n-smooth, now ultra fine that baby and make it gleam. Excellent looking MK3 for still having 4x4 and blades. Feeling the wingless too! Enjoy it this spring!!

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Looks great Matt! I got the 1.5 running today so we need to meet up sometime once I get moved out there.

Chris

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Nice looking paint job

·
GO OILERS GO!
352 Posts
Looks awesome. Even more motivation to get my car looking good again.

·
fbody to supra to fbody
2,015 Posts
That looks great man, Silver is a good color especially when it's clean like that. I must say the sawblades don't look too bad, maybe the tire sauce helped. Nice job, good luck with the rest.

-J

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
wow dude that looks really good!

haha check out the vette across the street!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts