Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Supra Perfected
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been awhile since I've seen a post from the Fresno locals. Does everyone still have there rides? Mine is getting board in the garage, it's ready to start coming out more often.

How is everyone doing?? Since I'm not in class this semester I haven't seen JBSupra around.... CrzSupraTT, Koua, Surfnut, and black_veilside you still out there? hahaha... I need to speak for myself, I have the lowest post count of all of you!

Dave

S

·
0 Posts
If anyones in contact with Joe tell him I wanna buy his damn wheels. Possibly the car too if the price is right.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
What... you dont even say you miss handing out with me? Fine.. i see how it is! just cause I have a mk3... :p

S

·
0 Posts
Anderson's goin Napoleon on us..<smirk> Hopin to get good news monday. If my blocks back soon enough might have it done by this weekend. Wishful thinking I know but eh..hehe

·
Supra Perfected
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ckanderson said:
What... you dont even say you miss handing out with me? Fine.. i see how it is! just cause I have a mk3... :p
I didn't know you moved back to FRESNO! :) You do have my favorite MK3 color and year...hey, do you still visit here? One of these we should be meet up with the rest of Fresno Supras.

Dave

·
Registered
368 Posts
Optimus812 said:
I didn't know you moved back to FRESNO! :) You do have my favorite MK3 color and year...hey, do you still visit here? One of these we should be meet up with the rest of Fresno Supras.

Dave
A meet would be cool...need an excuse to get my ass in gear

S

·
0 Posts
Hey Buck you store yur car at a shop on Blackstone near Tire Country and Dodge? My buddy owns the paintshop behind the tire shop.

·
Registered
952 Posts
i'm still alive :) just been busy with work flying back and forth to AZ, bachelor party, and wedding. Only a month left dave til the big day :) time flies...

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Meh I havent moved back to fresno... but as soon as my car is running ill be down for a fresno meet.

S

·
0 Posts
Yeah she's coming along but my head couldnt be salvaged. Looks like I found one for $360 plus shipping tho. All in all the rebuild's costin me $5k.

·
1996 Supra twin turbo
258 Posts
Really makes you wonder what the hell that car went through before you got it...seems like the motor was severely abused or something. We've talked about that before.

I saw you that one day on Herndon, coming back to my house a couple months ago, and I think that's the last time I've seen you on the road. The number of Supras in Fresno is dwindling fast.

Hope you get it fixed soon.

·
1002hp denim blue beast
1,313 Posts
hey guys we should pick a spot to hang out once a week, it be nice to show that we rep central kali.let me know

1 - 20 of 49 Posts