Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
medford turbo addict
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY we got in a good dpa night we got some sweet races in and some crazy driving in...i have some video footage ill record it 2 my comp tomorrow/today and HOPFULLY dave or some1 will be able 2 host it on here for every1 2 watch and i might as well add in the mkIII bpu vs two 240 sr20det since sal has been bugging the hell out of me 2 put it up i was going 2 wait till i made another big vid but since im doing this i might as well...well im off 2 bed hopfully we have have another fun filled night tomorrow night and as always ill have the camera on me all i need is a car 2 ride in lol....night all

-kenz

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
If you need a host let me know, or have Eric catch me on AIM so he can get me the file. Glad you guys had some good weather and good fun!

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,186 Posts
hey dan....u should have been here.....we had some crazy races last nite.....oh well u will see the footage...it was recorded from my car!!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Since it was recorded from your car does that mean I will see everyone's tails? :D Just kidding big guy Im sure the camera man had a hard time filming turned around in the passenger seat! Cant wait to see the footage and then when Im back home in July Im coming out to DPA.. shotgun in one of the beasts you guys built this past winter!

·
sexy jdm nurse included
269 Posts
damn sounds like i missed a good night maybe next time i'll make it out there

edit for change of plans:

looks like im not gonna make it out tonite being all of a sudden my clutch slave cylinder wanted to take a crap.... havent drive the car in a week now i go to move the car to do the brakes and i can't even do that enough bitchin have fun tonite guys
:sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: remind me why did i bother to fix this car????

·
Registered
132 Posts
be careful on that dpa lol... they got me at 172 in a 40 :-( on the service rd a few years back... gave up on racing down there back then

1 - 7 of 7 Posts