Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well, when we were at the illegals on Saturday, we tried to get everyone to head to firebird friday night to have some fun. So just wanted to give everyone a heads up if they want to head there.
Hopefully it will be a big turn out...
For the first time, I think I might just race if I can get a shut-off switch installed....

See you guys there...

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well scratch the idea of me racing, just found out today my bearings are bad, so hopefully nothing else is damaged, Hopefully UMS can get all the parts in and finish the car up...

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Well scratch the idea of me racing, just found out today my bearings are bad, so hopefully nothing else is damaged, Hopefully UMS can get all the parts in and finish the car up...

What bearings? If it's your main bearings..your screwed and I feel bad. Wheel bearings and it can be done a few hours and it's cheap. Muffler bearings...well let's just "hope" not :hay:

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What bearings? If it's your main bearings..your screwed and I feel bad. Wheel bearings and it can be done a few hours and it's cheap. Muffler bearings...well let's just "hope" not :hay:
Yep, so far it could be 2 possible things, main bearings or just the oil pump. the car has real low oil pressure and the oil light stays on at idle. I should know by this week what the problem is, and I want it fixed asap so whatever it could be, it isn't gonna take long to do cause UMS Tuning do their work real fast...

·
8,108 Posts
LMK if you need info. on how to raise the oil pressure. Our Supras SHOULD never need this done, but it's possible. Good luck, this could be a very expensive fix.

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, found out what needs to be done. Car needs new crank, new bearings, and a new oil pump. Than you very much unhonest sellers....
AT least now, the car can be built the right way...

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a beast in progress, lol...

·
8,108 Posts
Stop saying that word in every post already. I can't even make fun of my 2 friend's the way I used to since you ransacked it.

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL hahahah

·
8,108 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
so did anybody go to the tracks? any good e.t.'s?

j.t. that cat and dog is :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts