Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we are going to have a little get together this Friday, yes ANOTHER meat! Silas is already coming down and we are going to be ordering up Pizza and Chicken Wings. So if you can make it out let me know so I can get a count for pizza. This will probable start up at 7PM.

1) gme2001
2) pk_umi
3) Silas +1
4) tbkonwso (peaNUTS)
6) Bankai
5) Bor whore

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
So we are going to have a little get together this Friday, yes ANOTHER meat! Silas is already coming down and we are going to be ordering up Pizza and Chicken Wings. So if you can make it out let me know so I can get a count for pizza. This will probable start up at 7PM.
can we order 50 piece of hot wings from wingstop?

we should cruise to fenton's creamery after ward in the Soups!!! (they close at 1 am)

but they in oakland pietmont ! should be a fun drive thou late at night with soups on 880!

·
Banned
3,235 Posts
Wtf even?! You need more cream? you want to go to a place where you get creamed?!
Wth! You damn fag! Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhaaaaaaa!

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
boris do you have the new sf 4?? wana sell me your gt4? lol..

hey hey if order the kdw2 for front and rear 255 40 18 , 275 35 18 how soon would i be able to get them? could you at least match tire racks prices? i would need it installed and balanced and alignment too.

·
Bully
5,319 Posts
I haven't bought SF 4 yet. and gt4? Gran Turismo 4 on PS2?

And tires.. well I am getting them from tire rack so not much I can do about it haha.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
selling my street fighter 4 game. $40 . played with it one day. dont have time. Boris buy mine

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SF 4 sucks peanuts, very similar to the SF EX series, I'll stick with SF Turbo and Third Strike.

oh yeah, tomorrow is Good Friday, no meat for me for the next 6 Fridays for Lent season, I will be MIA, unless tbkonwso is challenged by TKO or any ricers.
We can order vegi pizza.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts