1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
i say insurance job all the way.

·
00 SC300
45 Posts
that sucks no matter what. i was trying to figure out why no one ran out there with a hose or even attempted to do anything about it. i know if it was my car i would be trying to do what i could to put it out

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Migsubishi said:
Dunno, seemed to get it on camera from the beginning with no attempt by owner to put it out!
I wouldn't go anywhere near a car as on fire as that. Better to lose the car and keep your life.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
The car at first didn't seem to be engulfed that badly. I would have taken a couple fire extinguishers out to see what I could have done first and foremost. Better to have tried IMHO rather than sit there and watch it go up. Fuck that!!!!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL. What video were you watching? The car wasn't worth saving. Better to keep your face.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
true, maybe not worth saving an Integra, but if that was my Supra.. fuckin A right I'd be out there trying to save that shit!!!! lol

·
Registered
318 Posts
Boostrush said:
true, maybe not worth saving an Integra, but if that was my Supra.. fuckin A right I'd be out there trying to save that shit!!!! lol
i feel sorry for the guy..

and his integra to him is like your supra to you...any cars worth saving when u know i have put blood and sweat into it...

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
yaaj1320 said:
i feel sorry for the guy..

and his integra to him is like your supra to you...any cars worth saving when u know i have put blood and sweat into it...
:iwdumbass

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
I feel sorry as well...cant imagine watching your car burn to the ground. Sucks they couldnt get the fire out sooner...

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
I had a VERY similiar experience with my "85 MR2. An injector o-ring developed a leak and someone ran right up next to me and honked so I looked in my rearview and saw nothing but black smoke billowing from the engine bay.
I pulled over and called the Sugarland fire dept and watched my car almost burn down, its a very helpless feeling! Thankfully only the engine bay got toasted so I sold it for scrap and bought a cherry '88 MR2!

·
Registered
825 Posts
is it just me, or did someone else burst out laughing when the engine exploded?

that shit reminded me of my car......my 3kgt caught on fire but hell i got out quick and tried to put the fucker out...oh well shit happens for a reason.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts