Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hrm...

I seem to remember a little bet we had going for the TX2K5 Unlimited class. $1000 per car, winner take all? Wasn't that it? Wasn't everyone going to be "out in front" of me all day?

The first thing I did at the drag track was give Peter my $1000 in cash... I'll have to assume the rest of you all forgot, since I wouldn't dare to think such an upstanding group could be lame enough to welsh out on a bet...

So here's a friendly little reminder:

All major credit cards accepted - cash works too.. :p

·
Living the dream...
539 Posts
Don't forget Nero of Titan was there with the cash - everone else "forgot"..

:)

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
I know for a fact Nero had his cash, we had to pit-stop at the Galleria before making the flight. Something about an indian guy and a pocket full of money doesn't work well when they search you (1 of us usually gets stopped at every airport).

·
Banned
168 Posts
onelove said:
I know for a fact Nero had his cash, we had to pit-stop at the Galleria before making the flight. Something about an indian guy and a pocket full of money doesn't work well when they search you (1 of us usually gets stopped at every airport).
Nero:

The white guy always get stopped, wesley and his trouble making.

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
onelove said:
They just want to see if he wears boxers or briefs...

·
Living the dream...
539 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
I must say, that the ONLY person to pony up was AAP, I even personally went to Marko to collect his $1,000. I never got it... :) This thread should get interesting...
Peter

1 - 20 of 76 Posts