Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
664 rwhp / 590 rwtqe
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends 60-1 went south and is having a new motor built, so he bolted on a stock unmodified ct-26 untill the new engine is done. He has stock turbo, stock ic, stock internals, stock head gasket. There was a little dyno gathering that we went to check out, and decided to throw the mkiii up there to see what it would do with an 80 shot of juice. He has vpc, 550's, afc, avc-r, full exhaust. Here is his first run on 8 psi.

·
664 rwhp / 590 rwtqe
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This was his second run with 15 psi and the 80 shot of juice(stock internals mind you). He accually got less power because it dropped to 11 psi, and the graph broke up somehow, but notice the torque!

F

·
0 Posts
Those are some good #'s. The 60-1 is gona be a difference like night and day.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,078 Posts
When you think about his mods, that's pretty mind boggling.

You CT guys are frickin' nuts!!!!

:eek:

·
Blackzilla
1,579 Posts
hahah makes me laugh espeically considering I saw this months Issue of SCC and it had an RSX type-S with Headers Intake and Exhaust get a WHOLE 7.7HP!!!

·
stop pulling me over pigs
1,259 Posts
holy crap! so is he tryin to kil this engine he's got in there now, to make room for his new one that's coming? ;) Genna's gonna hold the record for most 7m's swapped into an mk3...im ure he's at least had 4 in that beast by now :) hehe

·
0 Posts
so im doin all this shit for nothing!!??...lol, na mang congrats alot....

and mello, did u get my email? LMK thanks

·
the clever guy
782 Posts
:eek: Very impressive! I have a question though: Aren't torque and horsepower (on the graph) supposed to intersect at 5252 rpm? I read a big write up on torque and horsepower and it said they will always be crossing at that rpm since HP is just a derivative of torque. :rolleyes: Is this correct?

C

·
0 Posts
TheSUPE87 said:
holy crap! so is he tryin to kil this engine he's got in there now, to make room for his new one that's coming? ;) Genna's gonna hold the record for most 7m's swapped into an mk3...im ure he's at least had 4 in that beast by now :) hehe
i heard hes put 7 in there, but i dont really trust the source.

thats still some sick numbers for him to be putting down

hahah makes me laugh espeically considering I saw this months Issue of SCC and it had an RSX type-S with Headers Intake and Exhaust get a WHOLE 7.7HP!!!

ridah its even better when they put i/h/e plus a whole lotta other shit on a focus to only have it make like 10 more horsepower, they put like 2 grand with of new parts, no forced induction, and then some sponsor stickers and think they made a sweet car.

im startin to think SCC is by rice boys for rice boys, cept when they have skylines in there, then its kinda cool.

·
Swingline Stapler
235 Posts
Yeah those numbers are pretty impressive...
A while back I was reading SCC and they put headers on a civic and i gave a whole 1 hp/1 tq. ! Yipee!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts