Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when switching from T-88 to T-78, do you need to change ne parts as well..? that would not work very well w/ the t78 as it did with the t88?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You have a t88 now? And are switching over? I would like to go the other way...from t78 to t88

·
666 Posts
Switch Turbos and call it a day;)
BTW... I won't get in that thing with a T-88... a T-78 is scary enough:eek:

Angel said:
You have a t88 now? And are switching over? I would like to go the other way...from t78 to t88

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Angel said:
No disrespect Angel, but is 134MPH the highest trap speed U have gotten with the 68~ RWHP? Seems a little low. Oh is that with pump or race gas? I am looking to purchase a T-78 kit is why I am asking.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No the 134 was in Vegas at elevation where the car was not making full power.....I ran 135.65 up there as well, both untuned with the turbo struggling to make boost, the most I saw on the track was 1.9 kg/cm2 and that was peak not sustained. I think with the car running good down here in the swamp a 140 or so would be possible....but I want more then that, after all my lowly civic goes - + 150 :) hence the reason for wanting the T88.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
how do those cars drive with that big turbo?

Also can you get more hp out of that big monster? Reason i ask is element217 did 606 wiht a sp63? Just wondering if the lag on the 78 or 88 is worth it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts