Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Thanks to a crappy valet service with the ethics of a gnat I am going to be replacing my front end.

I have one caveat - Short of going back to stock I am trying to look into something that will handle the crappy streets/driveways/parking lot entrances of LA/Sant Monica. I am stock height and Iwas rubbing the bottom of my Bomex on a regular business.

Any recommendations on something that wouldn't look bad but cope with that.

Personally I would like to go with a Do-Luck Type one to match my rear, but that is not going to cope well with the siuation I am in.

Cheers

Croaker

·
Registered
619 Posts
fatkatsupra said:
Here ya go! :bigthumb:

wow i absolutely love that front end, makes it look like a real ferrari, seriously where can you purchase this? IMHO it looks much better than any front end, evebn the do luck type 2!!! i would be very interested and im sure many others would be too *group buy* :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :crossjerk :crossjerk :crossjerk

:hey: :hey: :hey: :fawk: :sad: god damn that thing is a pure piece of shit...what kinda prick would ever mess his supra up that way? very, very sad!

·
Band on the Run
1,052 Posts
Actually I think that front end looks really good...............if the ferrari 360 didnt exist The front looks nice except it is literally a copy of the ferrari 360 so I dont know why youd do that to a supra.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
its like a civic putting supra lights on. if the 360 didnt exist like said above it would be ok.

·
Registered
619 Posts
BeyondTheGrave77 said:
Actually I think that front end looks really good...............if the ferrari 360 didnt exist The front looks nice except it is literally a copy of the ferrari 360 so I dont know why youd do that to a supra.

i agree to that, but yeah its kinda hard for me to forget that the 360 does exis so i cant really imagine how good it would look...cos i kno it DOES exist lol :sad:

·
600 Posts
I dunno about that front end...it would block a lot of airflow to the intercooler. But I guess it wouldn't be so bad if you were NA.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I am running an FMIC so that puts it out. Anyways, I see problems even for regular radiator cooling. Looks nice though. Problem is the 360 is a mid-rear so they can get away with it.

Croaker

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
SkylerR said:
Is it just me or are the headlights painted red?
yea they are. theres a green veilside widebody and yellow top secret widebody with that. i dont like it to much.

·
Registered
319 Posts
HEy guys - I don't even know if this is a kit. It is most likely a one-off by the ferrari loving and not affording japanese. I found the pic while looking for my Zeit rims manufacturer online.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
zooyorker said:
:hey: :hey: :hey: :fawk: :sad: god damn that thing is a pure piece of shit...what kinda prick would ever mess his supra up that way? very, very sad!
shit, you had me going. . .I thought you really loved that front end lmao

·
Registered
41 Posts
lol zooyorker you had me goin too. lol....i dont really like it. If you cant afford it, then dont mess up a beautiful car by trying to look like it.

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
whiffbitz makes a very clean looking front,only handfull members on here have that front,explosion is my second choice :bigthumb:

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
I've seen a couple of members get the Do-Luck Type 1 and trim the extra lip off the bottom. Looks pretty sweet after doing that, and would raise the clearance.

Dan.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts