Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot manage to get the damn front bumper off. I unbolted the 17mm nuts for the support, I managed to sneak a 10mm behind the black grills, I took al the screws from the arches off, and I've taken out the signals. What else is there that I am not seeing

·
Registered
792 Posts
It's should come off rather easy... just pull put the ends once the hardware is removed.... don't pry on anything too hard.

·
Registered
792 Posts
inner bumper

Hope this helps

Attachments

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's so many unnecessary bolts its insane. I bet if you use half the amount of screws Toyota used on his car you'd save at least a couple of hundred pounds. Btw I already snapped like 9 of them lol. I'm trying to move my oil cooler to a better location.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are there any nuts under that little lip going across that has the Toyota supra logo on it?

·
Registered
792 Posts
bumper pics.

Here is my pics of a bumper I have laying around. I hope this helps
Under the emblem. I don't have anything. But there are all the plastic clips on the upper center of the bumper where it meets the hood.
Be patient!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
792 Posts
That's for a mkiv. My bad

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I moved my oil cooler to a new location, lost about 1/2 quart of oil, just put in a full quart to compensate. Any downsides in overfilling the oil a little?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts