Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I decided to bleed my brakes recently due to them feeling spongy. Last year I installed a line lock and I never bled the brakes, since the car wasn't running. Now the car is running, I decided to bleed the brakes, and I cant get the front brakes to bleed. I started with the passenger rear, bled fine. Drivers side rear, bled fine. Passenger side front. Nothing comes out?? I haven't even attempted the drivers side front yet. I've checked the plumbing of the line lock and its 100% correct. Ive checked it literally 10 times. The only thing I can think it might be is the trac pump removal. I removed the trac pump a while back, and I used a 10mmX1.0 pitch bolt in the ABS to block off the line that was removed, per MKIV.COM. Is it possible that if I drive that bolt in too far it will prevent fluid from going to the front brakes?

Help!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just ordered a Motive power bleeder, hopefully that can push fluid through the ABS. Is there a way to activate the abs while I'm bleeding the brakes in order to have everything bled properly? I know guys were jumping 2 wires while the trac pump was installed in order to bleed the brakes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts