Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's a 93 NA 5spd from the dash forward, missing suspension,wheels, headlights, and all body pieces. The shortblock, tranny, and other misc. pieces should be of value to someone,u haul it all away, pm me with questions, thx

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
your pm box is full. i'll ask here:

does it actually still have the dash intact? and do you have any pictures of it? I'm in corvallis - where in oregon are you located? thanks! chris/.

·
Registered
625 Posts
not neccessarly of any use for me just yet but if its free Id be more then happy to take it off your hands. Lmk where I can pick it up.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
if you have the dash peices intact, i would like to take those off your hands

·
Registered
744 Posts
If its still availabel ill come and pick it up tomarrow!! My phone # is 503-269-5060 let me know and itl be gone tomarrow. Dont bother with pics.

-Brian

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
Spoolin S T 95 said:
If its still availabel ill come and pick it up tomarrow!! My phone # is 503-269-5060 let me know and itl be gone tomarrow. Dont bother with pics.

-Brian
why do you gotta be like that brian? ;) if there are dash peices, let me know. I have an idea for us :hug:

·
Registered
744 Posts
ToyoBeastly said:
why do you gotta be like that brian? ;) if there are dash peices, let me know. I have an idea for us :hug:
LOL, were like a pack of wolves... I havent made any contact as of yet so maybe its still available. Well Eigther Chrises get ahold of it let me know i need that Dash!!and ill do the same for you with the dash pieces. hehe. Well is it still available? :dunno: Let us know.

-Brian

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
well, it seems a lot of people here need a bunch of good parts. xcessive- i recieved your email, and thank you for your time, but it seems there are people out there who need these parts more than I, so i'll pass this up at this time. nw owners have always been there to help me out, and it's time I not absorb all the return. :)

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
Let me know who picks up the clip. I'm sure those frame rails will be needed in the future.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brian, it's yours if you still want it, please have it out tomorrow, because the scrape metal guy is coming tomorrow to haul it away, I'd rather give it to someone who can use parts off it then to a scrape yard, let me know asap, thx

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
If this has all front structural parts in good condition I will come get it if no one wants it. I have a will!! Don't let it go to scrap. I have a friend that is buying a rebuilder like mine was. I assumed someone from the forum was grabbing this. PM if no one is picking it up and let me know your location. Thanks, Andy

·
@turbolex.com
350 Posts
I would like the shortblock, I will pay for all of the shipping charges and throw some more on the top for your time. how many miles are on it? good compression?

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
Snap!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts