Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that my car has a lound clunking noise when I hit bumps in the road a certain way, and also when I hit the brakes. It's coming from the front passenger side for sure. I've determined that it is a worn lower control arm bushing. Nobody sells them!!! I've checked every parts store, and the only place that can help me is Toyota, and they have to order the entire control arm at $300!!! Doesn't someone make good suspension bushings for these things???

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Since this is a MKIV supra...isnt it the correct section wheter it is a TT or NA?? This is suspension, not engine specific.

Check out MVP Motorsports. Dusty can get you a poly-urethane bushing kit for the front / rear for the MKIV for roughly $200 each. You will either need to have a shop do the install, or remove the control arms yourself and have a shop remove / install the bushings. This really isn't a fix you can do in the driveway, but worth it in the long run!

Here is the link for the Bushing Kits and other things you might wanna look into for your supra..

MVP Motorsports Front / Rear Bushings for the MKIV

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.