Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Custom LED Tail Lights
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked through too many pages and came up with nothing. Any of you guys using the CNC'd Solid Diff End Mounts for the front of the differential? How did you guys remove the stock ones and then install the new ones? It seem pretty easy to install but I tried removing them in preperation for the new ones but no luck. Also any pics of these would help, Im looking at buying some to stop the wheel hop.

Thanks guys,

Mike

·
Banned
2,133 Posts
2. Remove differential mount cushion. Using Special Service Tool (SST) 09316 - 12010, 09570 - 24010 or equivalents, remove the differential mount cushion. NOTICE:

o When driving out the mount cushion, be careful not to touch the member with the SST.
o Align the SST straight so that the bolt of the SST is parallel with the center line of the mount cushion.

thats all i can tell ya! never done it before

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
No I was referring to the ones Titan sells that are CNC'd billet aluminum that replace the stock rubber bushing ones.

But do tell of how you removed them and installed the new ones
the weld in ones is all I have.

Drop diff
get nice air hammer
weld in
done

·
Custom LED Tail Lights
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AIR HAMMER and they'll come right, just make sure and place the edge of the air hammer on edge of the race...........have fun :)
Thanks alot. I appreciate it. But since I have not done this before, what part of the mount is the race? The metal part the screw goes through? Or the rubber bushing part on the top that has grooves in it?

Thanks guys,

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Thanks alot. I appreciate it. But since I have not done this before, what part of the mount is the race? The metal part the screw goes through? Or the rubber bushing part on the top that has grooves in it?

Thanks guys,

Mike
After you drop the diff you'll be able to see the edge of the "race". Just hit the edge of it with the air hammer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts