Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got into a nasty crash and i need to do some serious repairs.

(1989 white turbo manual, no sport roof or tems.)

I already have a hood, fenders, and a bumper coming, but i need to get some of the subframe (?) that these things bolt to. I probably also need a hood latch and the support bracket that it connects to, among probably a thousand other little brackets. As far as i can tell there's no intercooler or radiator damage... but we'll see.

I also need the passenger side headlight assembly and i think the motor too. My stock foglights might have survived, and i already have turn signals. (I need to get new radiator grill pieces though.)

There's probably a dozen other parts i've forgotten to mention (or not yet realized that i need.)

take a look at the damage, and if you have anything at all you think would be of use to me, let me know. I really want to get this thing fixed up soon!

(sorry for the double post, i think i must have posted it in the wrong place before)

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
If too_stand doesn't buy my white 89 header panel w/metal support you can have it for $90 shipped.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hey bro I'm in colorado about 1.5hr north of you i have some of what you may be looking for. Shoot me a PM or give me a call. I'll PM you my #.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts