Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is it done... all 4 nuts (2 per side) are spinning freely?

·
Registered
583 Posts
FYI the studs that the nuts are on form a ball and socket joint inside the endlink, wich allows the stud to spin freely. IIRC you are supposed to be able to put an allen wrench in the end of teh "stud", of course up here in the "rust-belt" that'll never work. As a last resort you should be able to get a small vice-grips on the small part of the rubber boot. HTH

Glen

·
wastegate hose is pulled
4,586 Posts
After the allen socket hole rounds out, I go for the torch. The cutoff wheel also makes quick work of them. If you are trying to save them, try what Glen said.

Brian

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So... under the boot (held on by the c-clips), on the stud... I'll find a allen key hole? Like near the location of the bottom arrow?

Thanks... for everything so far.

I searched about "end links" and only got info on install or "DYI" stuff on here, nothing about removal. lolz And a BIG nothing mentioned here: http://www.cygnusx1.net/supra/library/TSRM/fa/FA_27.html

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Have you tried a Pickle Fork ? its usually used to remove ball joints, it might work here, aight peace

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
BoostAddctn said:
Have you tried a Pickle Fork ? its usually used to remove ball joints, it might work here, aight peace
Wait, nevermind that won't work here... sorry

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
Heh, not only is there an "edit" button you could have used, there's a "delete" button that would have worked better. aight peace

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Bishop92T said:
Heh, not only is there an "edit" button you could have used, there's a "delete" button that would have worked better. aight peace
You Know it ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts