Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of the three lips, Greddy, RMM, or Wings West...Which is the best?
Im deciding to take off my Stillen front bumper and switching it to OEM bumper and Front lip, just dont know which one to buy

The Greddy has Trust on the Front making it stand out from the 2 other lips

·
i recorded mark7m001.mp3
2,128 Posts
The RMM and Wings West front lips are one and the same, both made of urethane. The Greddy lip of the same style is made of fiberglass.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
....if all three are the same and Urethane I know is better than Fiberglass, should i just pickup the RMM lip, i heard Wings West sucks from other car people

·
Registered
251 Posts
there are price differences in all three, but i don't know if you heard...wings west is out of business. your best bet is the RMM lip, cost $315.55 plus shipping.

http://www.rodmillenstore.com/products.aspx?car=supra&category=aero

I got the wings west lip and i personaly think its great (urethane)...i paid $190 shipped. i scraped the bottom of the lip going up my drive way and sustained no damage except minor scratches. you can't beat urethane.

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
IMO

As far as looks go, they're all the same. The Greddy one is fiberglass as stated above and the RMM and WW is urethane. The fit and finish of the RMM one is a little better than the WW one though. Winner = RMM

·
Registered
204 Posts
i bought an RMM lip off mvp awhile ago and it had a wings west logo stamped on the inside part of the lip. they are identical...RMM was cheaper out the door because of shipping. good look finding any. ww is out of business. i wouldnt get the greddy version because its more expensive and fiberglass. this style lip already hangs low as it is. if anything, id say stick to your stillin front, you have more clearance with that anyway. just my 2 cents

1 - 9 of 9 Posts