Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best front mount for a 94TT Auto Supra? with stock turbos.
thanks.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ic

thanks...i have all apex stuff...intake, bov and boost controller. and egt oil and boost gauge with apex n1 exhaust.

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
I have an Apexi FMIC, its bigger than the small HKS type-S but smaller than the Greddy FMICs

The only problem is that it hangs kinda low

Ting

·
Registered
525 Posts
I finally completed the IC installation. The intercooler practically hangs below the stock front lip! and the drivers side piping is inches from the ground. Not 100% happy with this kit. The piping is difficult to line up also..

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the Greddy 3-row on my Auto TT and like it alot. Fit perfect and the hard pipes look great. The Apexi only has the lower hard pipes and I believe if you plan on putting a large single turbo on your car, the Apexi will not be big enough.

·
Super Moderator
46,550 Posts
The auto trans cars has a factory front mount a/c cooling fan assy.in front of the a/c condensor.

I know with the HKS type R FMIC (part #1301-RT066+ size 600mmx302mmx97mm] you cant use the factory fan set-up.

My question is :if you use the Greddy 3 row or Apexi FMIC, can you still use the factory cooling fan ,or does it have to be removed?

I have a 98TT 6spd and the fan issue wasn't a problem for me.
{TT 6 spds don't use aux. cooling fan}

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure about the Apex-i, but I know that you have to remove it to put on the Greddy. I would imagine that you would have to remove it for the Apex-i as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts