Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. I have a 1994 twin turbo six speed. I plan on ordering a front mount intercooler kit this monday with dusty at mvp. I want to know which front mount intercooler kit is the most easiest to install. Just looking for a straight bolt up and go. Basically i am looking for a kit that requires no cutting or modifying. Thank you everybody and god bless.

S

·
0 Posts
Do you have a ton of other mods? The side mount on a stock or BPU car should be fine.

·
what comes out the butt?
4,468 Posts
i love my blitz fmic...

but its definately not the easiest to install:lol:

for easy install either the greddy or hks like quick said..

-mike

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
there are no "direct bolt on" that's such SHIT!!! i had to cut and bend and move and do God knows what else to make my shit fit,,,but hey best of luck,,,hope you have better luck than me

·
Registered
907 Posts
um, mine was easy...

You want easy? get the hks type s, my piping fit with no problems at all, no bending stuff and moving stuff (nothing hard at least)

-Mike

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have the greddy 3 row and while there was some minor modifications that were neccessary it was nothing that was difficult to do, and everything that needed to me modified was documented pretty well on the forums. Really the only modifications that are neccessary on the greddy 3 row is to move the ac lines about 2 inches (this basically means removing a bracket, and the hood latch box needs to be either cut, removed or ground (the shop that installed the 3-row hit my latch box with the grinder and it was a pretty easy job).

hope this helps,
Geoff

·
what comes out the butt?
4,468 Posts
im not sure about other blitz IC's...but my 4core, took all custom pipeing and a good amount of self fabing to get it to fit...

-mike

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just installed my Greddy 3-row about a month ago and, while it took some time to get it all in correctly, it was pretty easy. I will make one suggestion though, don't cut the front belly pan. It will decrease the air flow to your radiator and may cause cooling problems. I just used a heat gun to warm up the plastic and bent it the other direction to clear the intercooler. It now fits like a glove and still directs flow to the radiator pretty well. Hope that helps with the decision.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
i have done a few blitz and greddy and hks units, the greddy units are the easiest for me not to add you dont nee to trim out your fender well area like you have too for the blitz unit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts