Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I've been searching the internet high and low and cannot find any info on this, so hopefully some of you can help.

I have a 93 JDM Supra and recently I bought a Ridox style front bumper from Shine auto. The issue is that it has holes for the front side markers and my Supra (being a S1 JDM) never had side markers in the bumper, instead they are located in the fender.

Anyways, call me crazy but I actually prefer the front bumper side markers so I'm down to make this work. I bought the S2 side markers for the new bumper, but now I'm not sure which plugs/sockets to get for it since I only have the markers themselves. I found a pic of the plugs for them but I don't know what the part number is in order to find them. I've searched and searched and cannot find anything about it.

I did find this photo though which shows the two plugs I need to make this conversion work. I'm not sure about the mounting part either, but I might be able to jimmy something up to make it work.

Does anyone know which part numbers these are? Or of the plugs for the fender side markers work for these?

Thanks guys!

Screenshot_20210419-222714_eBay.jpg

·
Registered
815 Posts
Following this because I need to jack up my MKIV and swap these in clear for ambers

·
Administrator
9,293 Posts
The bulb socket you will need 90075-99012 x 2pcs
The female plug end I'm having trouble finding because I don't have the correct manual, the amber jdm markers are same as 2000 celica markers as far as I know and the black repair wires with terminals are a standard part you can buy. So you're really looking for 3 separate items, the plug with wires is not sold as one thing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The bulb socket you will need 90075-99012 x 2pcs
The female plug end I'm having trouble finding because I don't have the correct manual, the amber jdm markers are same as 2000 celica markers as far as I know and the black repair wires with terminals are a standard part you can buy. So you're really looking for 3 separate items, the plug with wires is not sold as one thing.
Awesome thank you! I've got the indicators (smoked ones from DEPO) but no sockets or anything. Now I just need to figure out what part number that femal plug is. I can deal with the wiring part.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A bit unrelated.. but could you comment on how you like your Shine bumper?
So far so good! It's not on the car yet. There was a few imperfections that needed filler and sanding before we painted it, but thats probably typical of most aftermarket bumpers. I actually have a ridox style front bumper on now (with no side markers) but it's made of fiberglass and it's cracked now. The thing that sold me on shine autos is that it's a flexible hybrid material and shouldn't crack. Although it's not on the Supra yet, I know a few people who rock shine parts and they always seem to fit well and hold up ok.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts