Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.. I have a 1987 Supra Turbo, and recently something flew up and smashed out my left front corner-wrap signal/running light assembly...

I'm in Victoria, BC, Canada, so any info relevant to this region is a plus, but I'm open to any info anyone might want to share...

I checked with the auto parts stores around here and nobody seems to be able to get anything in for me. The best I could do locally was through the Dealer, and they want $114 for the one replacement assembly...

I searched eBay and found 1 guy selling after-market clear "diamond" light kits for the MkIII, though after asking a few questions of the seller, foudn the guy didn't seem too trustworthy. Have since found an online shop that sells the same clear kits (comes with both left and right, so at least they'll match).

Personally, I don't care if I stay with the classic orange colour, or move on to the new clear thing; what I'd like to find is a decent price and a place that can ship it to Canada without my getting gouged on customs fees and shipping..

So what I'm looking for is any online sources for this part -- whether through an online store, or if anyone out there has these and wants a buyer... please let me know.

Thanks in advance!!

Dave

·
7M POWER
146 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha yes, actually that was the ONE place I saw it online -- couldn't seem to locate any other sources though.. Call me cheap; I was just hoping to beat that price I guess =)

·
Stormcock approves
1,859 Posts
If you were 89+ I could help you, as I have 2 sitting in my garage collecting deceased dust mites and spider eggs.

·
Registered
218 Posts
i have an extra driver side turn signal from my 87 supra. its in good condition. will let it go for $30 shipped. pm n i'll take some pics of it. Payce

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
i have stock 87 turns... or you could throw some clear ones on there, or euros.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Starting to lean toward the clear ones at this point, after scouring the Google Image search tool for pics of the Maroon Supra with clears on it... they look pretty good IMO, so....

Any other suggestions of where one could buy those? I mean, aside form suprastore.com (I've already emailed them once with a question last week and have had no reply still...)

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
^ i would stay away from suprastore.com

i bought mine off ebay. they fit PERFECTLY, i was very suprised at the qualitly of them. they even came with extra screws. here is a link to a pair

take a look at my sig, thats what mine look like up close.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
i have stock orange ones... one of them have a tiny crack from a rock. If you are interested PM me and well work something out.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I got my clear ones off Ebay, from MakotoAutoTrends.. juat a lil' cheaper than off their site...

Here's what they look like on mine (gratuitous photo op;-)

·
Oh What A Feeling !!!
606 Posts
TomBSupraT said:
Awesome SupraSonica, I was thinking of doing that, was it a direct fit?
I had to push the metal back where the screw goes in for the front grill. Other than that it fits in perfectly.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Suprasonica said:
Bought my turn signals at Suprastore.com

Take a look at my sig. There are the pre 89s on my 89
good idea. that looks nice!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts