Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently in the process of tearing my car down for a resto. I figured that the simplest way to rework the front suspension was to remove the front subframe to get at everything. Now, I see there is a total of three bolts on either side, and I was wondering if these bolts allow for adjustment of the subframe position, or if they basically tighten into one centered location. I'm hoping it is the latter case, but if anyone knows for certain, please let me know.

The car is an 89 by the way.

Adam

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,956 Posts
adam pecush said:
I am currently in the process of tearing my car down for a resto. I figured that the simplest way to rework the front suspension was to remove the front subframe to get at everything. Now, I see there is a total of three bolts on either side, and I was wondering if these bolts allow for adjustment of the subframe position, or if they basically tighten into one centered location. I'm hoping it is the latter case, but if anyone knows for certain, please let me know.

The car is an 89 by the way.

Adam

I don't think it is adjustable from my taking it down. The bolts that hold them are non adjustable!

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, good stuff. I'm just making sure that I can't put the subframe back on off-center.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts