Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had my supra align 6 months ago and has been drop with eibach springs and TRD shock for a year now...Just recently I've notice my front inner tire starting to wear out. I"m tired of avoiding it now its time to do sumthing about it.. Is there chamber kits for supra's and where can I get it...Have you guys have the same problem! and how did you fix it!

Thanks for reading and hope you guys can help me out...

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
A camber kit will only help you if you can't get your camber in specs which is pretty hard with our cars. Try the Lance alignment before you go looking for camber kits.

·
Will work for Supra parts
624 Posts
I have the Eibach springs on my Supra too, but for the most part I only notice the rear tires wearing the inner edge. I can visually see the neg. camber if I sight down the side of my car. I don't think I would have installed lowering springs myself, but they were on when I bought it.

I wonder how much adjustment the stock suspension has and if it is enough to correct the neg. camber with the Eibach springs. Anybody know? Eventually I think I'll get some coil overs and raise the height a touch to get a nice even gap all around the wheel and well. As it sits, I don't have much gap at the top, between the tire and fender lip.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Your Supra suspension is fully adjustable, even the camber can be adjusted to a certain degree. If you got the eibach prokit, which is only about a 1" drop you the shop wouldn't have any problems with it.

Plus the eibach springs takes about a few months of driving before they can really "settle" in and then you should go get another alignment.

Go to Firestone and get the lifetime alignment, go as many times you want!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VickSupra said:
Chek out this first:
Lance alignment
I check out that website after I got the alignment done, Little too late now...but my concern is my front left tire camber is negetive and butterfly lot more then the front right...

Maybe I just might have to do that life time firestone alignment..LOL

Thanks for the input

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I had the same problem I lowered the car, got new tires & went to a good alignment shop. I gave them the Alignment specs that I wanted and Presto...tires are wearing good & great traction. The supras adjustable alignment is sweet :bigthumb:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lance J said:
I had the same problem I lowered the car, got new tires & went to a good alignment shop. I gave them the Alignment specs that I wanted and Presto...tires are wearing good & great traction. The supras adjustable alignment is sweet :bigthumb:

did you use lance alignment!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts