Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 Seal grey/black Carrera with 18K miles.
The car is perfect with options such as:
Supple leather, power/heated seats, 3 spoke steering wheel, Porsche crests on seats, suede headliner, Bose premium sound, Xenon headlights, 6CD changer, 18in Carrera wheels.
A few aftermarket pieces include Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, Fabspeed exhaust, B&M short-throw shifter, Orciari front lip spoiler, GT3 side skirts, clear bumper corners, painted bumperettes, and 3M clear bra on the front/sides/rear and 50% tint.

Car has been awesome but I need to re-prioritize right now so unfortunately need to sell.

PM me for more information and thanks for looking.

Asking $45,700 and located in NJ.

Some pics:

Here are some better pics but wheels are no longer on. They are replaced with the 18in Carrera wheels...

·
Administrator
17,262 Posts
3.4L or 3.6L? I cannot remember if both motors were available in 2002.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve,

I was hoping you'd stop by my thread!

The 02s came with the 3.6L along with the updated headlights and interior.

Best,

Jack

·
Administrator
17,262 Posts
Excellent combination, and thanks for taking the time to answer my question. :)

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words guys...

Would also consider interesting trades + cash for the car but would need to be local.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Hey man will you PM me with a number to call you at?

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Dang, if this was closer to 40k I would seriously consider. A bit too much for me at the moment. Good luck selling it.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I really never look at pricing on Porsche's, but you know, that is simply the best 2door sports car I can think of for that price.

You're car looks fantastic, especially with the stock wheels. Good luck selling it, in 2.5-3years I'll be in the market for a 4-5 year old Porsche.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the kind words everyone...

Marc, the Supra sounds great but I'm only looking to do this to free up cash...

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Id be willing to make you a cash offer but I dont think its what you would have in mind.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The car is also well maintained...a new battery just went in as well as a fresh oil change for the season consisting on Mobile 1 0W40, filter, and new oil drain plug.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Beautiful Porsche!!! Best of luck selling it!!

In that 2nd picture, did you take that at the vacant garage in Bradley Gardens? Looks familiar!!

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Beautiful Porsche!!! Best of luck selling it!!

In that 2nd picture, did you take that at the vacant garage in Bradley Gardens? Looks familiar!!
Thanks Greg...

That pic was taken off of Somerset st? There's a vacant old used car dealership there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts