Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TOO broke MK3
841 Posts
hi im definately interested.

but i am curious if maybe you can get the problem fix? b/c i will be heading to washington on june and if this checks out i will pick it up on the spot and drive it to CA. i just dont wanna get stuck in the midle of nowhere on my way back lol.

and have you dyno it?

·
Supra nut
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sportinct26- please read my entire post. I have medical problems that are keeping me from working on my cars, so no, I'm not able to fix anything. I didn't dyno it because it hasn't been fully tuned.
Serena

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
dang i didnt know u were selling the silver car!!! what a bummer. but ur health is more important. u can always have fun with these cars or others later in in life! :)

good luck on the sale. though u shouldnt have a prob selling this one.

·
Supra nut
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Nick. :) If anyone's interested, some things have come up and I'm more interested in selling the car sooner rather than later now. If you'd like to make a reasonable offer, please send me a PM or an email at [email protected]
Thanks!
Serena

·
Supra nut
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE: I've had a lot of interest from an out-of-state party but I have yet to see any money. It's getting more urgent that I sell this car so I'm willing to consider any reasonable offers near my asking price. Please email me if you're interested.
Thanks,
Serena

·
Supra nut
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Another update! I've lowered the price drastically because now I need to sell the car ASAP. Please PM or email me if you're interested.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
How in the good god hell is this thing still for sale?

·
Supra nut
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dunno, I guess nobody wants an auto? I've had a couple forum members interested so we'll see what happens. I need to get it sold quickly though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts