Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling 1101 AEM brand new in box, never used. Was supposed to be for NA-t project, but need to free up some cash since I have moved to Tampa Fl, and am still trying to sell my house in Illinois.

Comes with AEM 3 Bar Map sensor, and AIT sensor.

$1400+shipping or local pickup is great too.

Mod's I have been a member of this site for over 4 years now, but don't post much since I owned a dsm and evo previsouly. Please let me know if there are any issues with me posting this. Thanks. -Chris

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Cosmo said:
Selling 1101 AEM brand new in box, never used. Was supposed to be for NA-t project, but need to free up some cash since I have moved to Tampa Fl, and am still trying to sell my house in Illinois.

Comes with AEM 3 Bar Map sensor, and AIT sensor.

$1400+shipping or local pickup is great too.

Mod's I have been a member of this site for over 4 years now, but don't post much since I owned a dsm and evo previsouly. Please let me know if there are any issues with me posting this. Thanks. -Chris
OK to sell.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
any references or anything?

Good price for a complete setup. Would you sell just the aem?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd rather sell them all together, but I can split them up if it comes down to it.

AEM 1101 no sensors, $1300 + shipping

AEM 3bar Map Sensor $110 + shipping

AIT Sensor $30 + shipping

Everything is availbe for local pickup in Tampa.

Once again these parts are brand new, and never used. still in all original packaging.

Marco D at STC I'm sure would vouch for me, as he's one of the few supra guy's that I know from back home in Chicago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can vouch for him as a NABR member that would have his nuts removed if he fucked anyone over.

Then again I have less posts than he does. :)

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
reference from a dude with 1 post.....hmmm

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
bobson said:
I can vouch for him as a NABR member that would have his nuts removed if he fucked anyone over.

Then again I have less posts than he does. :)
1 post members giving vouches. LMAO. :wtflol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.